Colossus™ 2-Person Boat
Enjoy a day on the water in the Sevylor® Colossus™ 2-Person Boat. Molded oarlocks keep your oars in reach for easy rowing while you sit on the added comfort of an inflated floor. The heavy-duty PVC construction lets this boat stand up to the rigors of the lake or river and is backed up with our Airtight® System, which is guaranteed not to leak. Just in case you do hit a snag, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore.
• Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
• Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
• Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
• Double Lock™ valves use two locking points for easy inflation/deflation
• Molded oarlocks securely keep your oars in reach
• Inflated floor adds comfort for sitting and kneeling
• Grabline makes it easy to climb in and out
• Fits two people
• Holds up to 435 lbs.
• Inflated dimensions: 6 ft. 10 in. x 3 ft. 9 in.
• 90 day limited warranty
• Includes 2 oars
Colossus™ 2-Person Boat is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Stoneheart from Prepare to shell out an extra 20-30 bucks I purchased my Colossus boat to go out and go fishing after a very stressful few weeks of work. Set aside some time to go out on the water with everything set up, and ordered the boat. It was at Walmart in two days, which was fantastic! Then, when I got it home and opened it, I found out the boat lacked an air pump. Not even a hand pump or anything, it was the boat by itself with its oars! I scrambled around to every Walmart in my town looking for a pump that would fit, but guess what? The nozzle for this boat is SO BIG that none of the pumps I could find could fit inside. You heard me, NONE of them could fit this boat. Turns out you need to purchase a Sevylor brand pump in order to even use the boat you just shelled out 30 bucks to purchase! And the manual doesn't even tell you which kind of pump to get! I tried inflating it by mouth, too. To try and save the 12 hours I had set aside without working to enjoy myself. No dice, the air valves will actually leak air when you come up to take a breath. DO NOT purchase this boat unless they start including a pump with it.
Date published: 2018-06-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 328ms
- reviews, product