Colossus™ 3-Person Boat
Item Number 2000014139
Enjoy a day on the water in the Sevylor® Colossus™ 3-Person Boat. Molded oarlocks keep your oars in reach for easy rowing while you sit on the added comfort of an inflated floor. The heavy-duty PVC construction lets this boat stand up to the rigors of the lake or river and is backed up with our Airtight® System, which is guaranteed not to leak. Just in case you do hit a snag, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore.
• Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
• Multiple air chambers allow the other chambers to stay inflated if one is punctured
• Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
• Double Lock™ valves use two locking points for easy inflation/deflation
• Molded oarlocks securely keep your oars in reach
• Inflated floor adds comfort for sitting and kneeling
• Grabline makes it easy to climb in and out
• Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
• Fits three people
• Holds up to 680 lbs.
• Inflated dimensions: 8 ft. 4 in. x 3 ft. 10 in.
• 90 day limited warranty
• Includes 2 oars
You May Also Like
Colossus™ 3-Person Boat is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by sixftred from Not practical at all. I loved the idea of this raft,as a friend has another of your raft products and it's been a rock star. I thought this would be perfect for my son and I to float the river or be on the lake. I am 6ft, 180lb and my son is a skinny 5ft, 65 lbs. He could sit in the front compartment no problem but I barely fit in the back. (Not sure how they made the pictures work, lol) There is no way to sit on the back or else you flip the boat (pretty obvious) and then you can't reach the oars. But when you sit in the bottom, criss cross because there is no room, you are arm pit level with the sides of the boat. This also has your butt dragging. Add the bulk of a life jacket and it's a tight fit.The oar locks are in such a place that the rowing motion is unnatural and impossible as I kept hitting my knees with the oars and could not get a full stroke. If you use the raft solo you can't sit on the middle tube and row because they oars are behind you. Luckily I put this on the lake before taking it on a float down the river, Class 2. I worry that many won't do that. Your products are good but the design of this is not functional.Gave a 4 star for durability as I didn't worry about the product leaking. But quality of design is a miss and there is no value if it doesn't function. Absolutely will not recommend this product to anyone.
Date published: 2018-06-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 182ms
- reviews, product