45 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler
Item Number WheeledCooler45Q
Keep your food and drinks cold, and keep the fun going, for up to 3 days when you roll in with a Coleman® 45 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler. Large enough to hold 70 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and long, telescoping handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional molded handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 3 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 70 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Long, telescoping handle for easy pulling and compact storage
• Molded handles for easy, controled lifting
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
You May Also Like
45 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy S from Best Cooler Ever!! I purchased this cooler at Costco and it is an NFL version with the Kansas City Chiefs logo on it. It looks great and it works perfectly. We take it everywhere from the beach in Sanibel Island in Florida, to camping in Colorado. We also use this tailgating at the football games. It looks great and is just the right size for my family. Having the ability to wheel it around instead of carrying it really saves my back.
Date published: 2019-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa W from Handy Hiking Helper We don't take it hiking, but any other time, we use this handy Coleman cooler. It holds at least a week's worth of meals for camping trips. The top acts as a wonderful cup holder for fireside convenience. It's rugged and sturdy and has glided over many terrains with ease.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by MM74 from Durable We take this cooler on all of our adventures. Camping, beach vacations and to the pool
Date published: 2019-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Izzy from Just what I need for beverages We camp extensively and needed an additional cooler for beverages
Date published: 2019-05-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 140ms
- reviews, product