CozyFoot™ 40 Women's Sleeping Bag
Enjoy extra warmth and comfort for your feet as you sleep under the stars in the Coleman® CozyFoot™ 40 Women's Sleeping Bag. The CozyFoot™ footbox on this bag uses a fleece lining to stay 25% warmer than standard lining material, so you can finally go to sleep without keeping your socks on. Even when it's 40 °F outside, you'll stay comfy with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock™ draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. You can keep small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, in the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Roll Control™ system to keep your bag straight while rolling, and the no-tie Quick Cord™ system keeps things cinched tight for storage in the included stuff sack.
• Stay comfortable when it's 40 °F outside
• Designed for women up to 5 ft. 11 in. tall
• CozyFoot™ fleece footbox lining is 25% warmer than standard lining material
• Roll Control™ system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
• Quick Cord™ system for easy packing without tying
• Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face in softness
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Zip two together for double the room
• Stuff sack included
• Rectangular sleeping bag, 75 x 33 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
CozyFoot™ 40 Women's Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MollyMonday from Warm toes! In most sleeping bags my feet are cold until I warm up the whole bag with my body heat. With this bag, I don't have to wear socks to bed!
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Emac from Comfortable, cute, and affordable Went to saco maine this past weekend and used this for the first time. It was extremely comfortable and very warm so I ended up just unzipping it and using it like a comforter!
Date published: 2018-08-27
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product