Divide™+ 250L LED Flashlight
The BatteryLock™ system on a Coleman® Divide™+ 250L LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you’ll have the power you need when you need it most. On a normal flashlight, there is typically some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. With a simple twist of the bezel, you can completely disengage your batteries, so they can be stored in your flashlight for years (up to their inherent shelf life). You’ll also reduce the toxic corrosion that can damage your flashlight. The strong, lightweight aluminum construction is impact and water resistant, while the single button makes operation of your flashlight simple. No matter the situation, from power outages to roadside emergencies, a flashlight with the BatteryLock™ system is ready, even when you aren’t.
• BatteryLock™ system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion to protect your device
• Allows batteries to be stored in your device for years (up to their inherent shelf life)
• Simple, single-button operation
• Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
• 2 modes: high and low
• Lumens: 250 (high), 25 (low)
• Runtime: 3 hours (high), 35 hours (low)
• Beam distance: 160 m (high), 40 m (low)
• IPX4 water-resistant design
• Impact-resistant up to 1 m
• Powered by 2 AA-batteries, (installed)
• Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
• 3-year limited warranty
Divide™+ 250L LED Flashlight is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GaryB from Amazing Flashlight This flashlights amazing. We used it tonight to locate a coyote in the woods behind our house and it worked awesome. Never imagined this small frame would project so amazingly. Thanks Coleman!
Date published: 2017-12-08
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product