Divide™+ 275L LED Headlamp
The BatteryLock™ system on a Coleman® Divide™+ 275L LED Headlamp stops battery drain, so you'll have the power you need when you need it most. On a normal headlamp, there is typically some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. With a simple pull on the front of the face, you can completely disengage your batteries, so they can be stored in your headlamp for years (up to their inherent shelf life). You’ll also reduce the toxic corrosion that can damage your headlamp. Using your headlamp is as easy as protecting it. Just slip on the fully-adjustable head strap and use the single-button to easily cycle through seven modes - high and low spot to see off in the distance, high and low flood to view a wide area, and also between red, blue and green modes. No matter the situation, from power outages to roadside emergencies, a headlamp with the BatteryLock™ system is ready, even when you aren't.
• BatteryLock™ system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion to protect your device
• Allows batteries to be stored in your device for years (up to their inherent shelf life)
• Fully-adjustable head strap for comfort
• Simple, single-button operation
• 7 modes: high spot, high flood, low spot, low flood, red, blue, green
• Lumens: 275 (high spot), 100 (high flood), 50 (low spot), 20 (low flood)
• Runtime: 2.5 hours (high spot), 6 hours (high flood), 12 hours (low spot), 60 hours (low flood)
• Beam distance: 65 m (high spot), 55 m (high flood), 10 m (low spot), 25 m (low flood)
• IPX4 water-resistant design
• Impact-resistant up to 1 m
• Powered by 3 AAA-batteries (included)
• Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
• 3-year limited warranty
Divide™+ 275L LED Headlamp is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaxx from Great for camping or crawling in the basement. Comfortable and a good bright white light. Love the alternate blue and red light.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by startrek202 from Headlight with safety The headlight was bright, light and a new concept with the battery saver feature. I like the multicolors to be able to operate in various environments. Good job Coleman
Date published: 2018-10-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product