Divide™+ Push 425L LED Lantern
The BatteryLock™ system on a Coleman® Divide™+ Push 425L LED Lantern stops battery drain, so you'll have the power you need when you need it most. On a normal lantern, there is typically some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. By simply rotating the bottom switch, you can completely disengage your batteries, so they can be stored in your lantern for years (up to their inherent shelf life). You’ll also reduce the toxic corrosion that can damage your lantern. The bail handle makes carrying your lantern easy, while the single button makes operation simple. No matter the situation, from power outages to roadside emergencies, a lantern with the BatteryLock™ system is ready, even when you aren't.
• BatteryLock™ system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion to protect your device
• Allows batteries to be stored in your device for years (up to their inherent shelf life)
• Simple, single-button operation
• Bail handle for easy carrying
• 3 modes: high, low, flash
• Lumens: 425 (high), 50 (low)
• Runtime: 40 hours (high), 330 hours (low)
• Beam distance: 9 m (high), 4 m (low)
• IPX4 water-resistant design
• Impact-resistant up to 1 m
• Powered by 3 D-batteries (sold separately)
• Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
• 3-year limited warranty
Divide™+ Push 425L LED Lantern is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ebony9 from Perfect Camping / Power Outage Lantern After being in a 8 hour power outage we purchased this on a whim because darkness was rapidly approaching and we needed some type of lighting for our camper. We used it for 6 hours straight the first night and intermittently after that with no issues. The battery saver option is a real plus and the 3 light modes makes it very versatile as well. We love this lantern and have purchased another to give as a gift.
Date published: 2017-11-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Gklt from Doesn't Work We received two of these as gifts and despite trying different batteries in both, and double checking we had the batteries in correctly, we couldn't get either of the lanterns to work.
Date published: 2018-07-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product