Divide™+ Spin™ 525L LED Lantern
The BatteryLock™ system on a Coleman® Divide™+ Spin™ 525L LED Lantern stops battery drain, so you'll have the power you need when you need it most. On a normal lantern, there is typically some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. By simply rotating the bottom switch, you can completely disengage your batteries, so they can be stored in your lantern for years (up to their inherent shelf life). You’ll also reduce the toxic corrosion that can damage your lantern. With a unique twisting design, you can change modes by simply turning the entire top portion of the lantern. Once you've found the perfect brightness, the carabiner handle makes it easy to hang your lantern from almost anywhere. No matter the situation, from power outages to roadside emergencies, a lantern with the BatteryLock™ system is ready, even when you aren't.
• BatteryLock™ system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion to protect your device
• Allows batteries to be stored in your device for years (up to their inherent shelf life)
• Unique twisting design let's you rotate the entire lantern to easily change modes
• Carabiner handle for easy carrying or convenient hanging
• 4 modes: high, medium, low, flash
• Lumens: 525 (high), 200 (medium), 50 (low)
• Runtime: 15 hours (high), 45 hours (medium), 300 hours (low)
• Beam distance: 7 m (high), 5 m (medium), 2 m (low)
• IPX4 water-resistant design
• Impact-resistant up to 1 m
• Powered by 4 D-batteries (sold separately)
• Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
• 3-year limited warranty
Divide™+ Spin™ 525L LED Lantern is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raph from Excellent product Bought this for emergency use at home (during power failures, for example). It's intelligently designed and well made, and it provides very high brightness with long battery life. I'm very pleased with it
Date published: 2017-10-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Edward from never has worked New batteries even tested with voltmeter used, and still will not work. The spin/divide mechanism has failed.
Date published: 2017-11-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 65ms
- reviews, product