Dual-Action Hand Pump
Get the most out of your Sevylor® Dual-Action Hand Pump when you’re inflating or deflating your favorite airbed, river tube or lake float. The innovative design inflates or deflates each time you push down and pull up on the pump. The hose is designed to fit Coleman® Double Lock™ valves, and added adaptors fit with attachments to fit Boston valves and pinch valves.
- Dual-action hand pump works when you push down and pull up on the pump
- High-pressure pump inflates up to 9 psi
- Inflate boats, towables and floats from a vehicle or boat
- Pump inflates or deflates, just twist the connector lock
- Designed to fit Coleman® Double Lock™ valves
- Added adaptors fit Boston valves and pinch valves
Dual-Action Hand Pump is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Whatever2999 from Pump It works okay but it's a little awkward to use. I bought it to pump up a Coleman inflatable boat/kayak. The hose could have been longer, I think. The fittings required some attention as they came lose while pumping and "unpumping" the boat. Don't get me wrong. It WORKS and the price was good. I think the Colman hand pumps should be combined and include the full variety of nozzels as I had to buy two before I got the right one. Thanks !
Date published: 2017-10-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 215ms
- reviews, product