Duck Harbor™ Cool Weather Sleeping Bag
Item Number 2000004454
Stay warm, even when the temperature dips to 40° F, in your Coleman® Duck Harbor™ Cool Weather Sleeping Bag with cotton cover with soft cotton flannel liner. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, and Fiberlock™ Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, our patented Roll Control™ System keep the bag in place for easier rolling and the Wrap ‘N Roll™ integrated packing system makes storage a cinch. The bag is machine washable and fits heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• For temperatures 30 °F to 50 °F
• For heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• Cotton cover with soft cotton flannel liner
• Thermolock™ System prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
• Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
• Roll Control™ Design makes folding quick and easy
• Convenient Wrap ‘N’ Roll™ integrated packing system makes storage a cinch
• Zip two together for double the room
• Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
• 5-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Duck Harbor™ Cool Weather Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MapGuy from Disappointed With Quality Purchased this for a weekend at a cottage. Washed it in cold water and stuck in dryer for 40 minutes, then line dried it because it was still damp. Loose green lint from the flannel liner was all over the outside and inside of the bag. Spent 15 minutes removing lint. On closer inspection, notice poor stiching on the shell and one seam had pulled apart. Some of the internal stuffing was sticking out along the zipper showing poor quality finish. Good thing I don't plan to use this sleeping bag very often.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by danap from Soft and comfortable This sleeping bag is very soft. It doesn't have the slippery nylon feel of many sleeping bags.
Date published: 2017-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flyguy from Good price for a fabric sleeping bag I dont like sleeping in a cheesy silk like material bag ! Had to search awhile to find this one and it is warm and comfortable. Well made and durable. I have used it alot without trouble. Able to unzip bag flat and cover with a sheet when its warmer
Date published: 2019-02-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 186ms
- reviews, product