Elite Montana™ 8-Person Lighted Tent
When the sun has set and the fire's out, you can keep the fun going after it's dark with a Coleman® Elite Montana™ 8-Person Lighted Tent. Its built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead illumination for reading a book or studying a map for the next day's hike. It also has a nightlight mode to help the kids feel safe as they drift asleep. And because it's CPX® 6 compatible, you can easily transfer the same power source from a Coleman® CPX® 6 lantern to your tent lighting. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. When the temperature heats up, the auto-roll window opens in a snap to let in the comforting breeze. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes it easy to enter and exit your tent. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on three queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
• Built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead light
• Illuminated wall switch lets you select between high, low and nightlight modes without getting up
• CPX® 6 compatible, powered by a battery cartridge (included, 4 D-batteries sold separately) or rechargeable cartridge (sold separately)
• Lumens: 100 (high), 42 (low), 5 (nightlight)
• Runtime: 26 hours (high), 65 hours (low), 81 hours (nightlight)
• Extended door awning creates a dry area for entry and storage
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Auto-roll windows provide quick and convenient ventilation
• Hinged door for easy entry and exit
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
• Angled windows keep the rain out when the windows are open
• Ground vent for increased ventilation
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
• Easy setup in about 15 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 3 queen airbeds
• 16 x 7 ft.
• 6 ft. 2 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Elite Montana™ 8-Person Lighted Tent is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by fishinmt from Love our Tent! We purchased this tent several years ago and consider ourselves avid campers. This tent is terrific! We love the bathtub bottom, the hinged door, the roll up windows, and the removable rain fly! We camp in northern Montana in early spring to late fall and haven't been disappointed yet. It does help to have two people for the initial set-up. You stay very warm and the light gives enough glow to find things in the dark. We've never had a problem camping in the rain or cold, we stay warm and dry in here.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Syms from Good but some issues We leave be the door, height and footprint of this tent. We can get it up pretty quick as well. However, by our third trip the light fixture wouldn’t attach anymore. Fourth trip one of the corner stake straps totally camp off. Now we have duct tape instead. We love the door but the zipper has gotten a bit tight making I tough to zip past the seam. Real bummer since it wasn’t very old.
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by P Tee from Survived a lot of wind and rain! Great tent! First time out with it we experienced serious gusts and rain. Tent held up just like in the Coleman video. Hinged door concept was surprisingly helpful. lighting system was perfect, especially the dimmed amber setting.
Date published: 2018-07-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jodi F from More net vent than I expected. Hard to stay warm! Almost the entire top is netting. I would not have bought,if I had known that! Couldn't sleep comfortably,because of the cold.
Date published: 2018-09-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by CubMom from GREAT given the conditions we camped in! We just camped for the first time in this tent last weekend in 25-30 mph winds and TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS for 13 hours straight. This tent held up incredibly well. The park rangers had even commented on how well it took the storm. Out of all the campers left, only 3 tents were left and ours was the only one standing by morning. We did take in a tiny bit of water from underneath after about 9 hours but that is a long time for a tent to take a beating like that in my opinion. We did find 3 very tiny holes in the bottom of the tent and have no idea where they came from - maybe that's how some water got in? I can say with absolute certainty that it did not leak at all from above and the small amount of water we took in was minimal compared to what came down on us. (This may be because I hadn't tucked the tarp completely under the tent??) I wonder if there is a repair kit? We are looking forward to using this again and again!
Date published: 2019-04-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 197ms
- reviews, product