Elite WeatherMaster® 6-Person Lighted Tent with Screen Room
When the sun has set and the fire's out, you can keep the fun going after it's dark with a Coleman® Elite WeatherMaster® 6-Person Lighted Tent with Screen Room. Its built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead illumination for reading a book or studying a map for the next day's hike. It also has a nightlight mode to help the kids feel safe as they drift asleep. And because it's CPX® 6 compatible, you can easily transfer the same power source from a Coleman® CPX® 6 lantern to your tent lighting. During the day, you can grab a drink and an outdoor chair, and watch nature unfold before your eyes while you relax in the screen room. It's a great way to stay away from bugs while enjoying the great outdoors. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec™ system and its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning and an angled window, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. When the temperature heats up, the auto-roll window opens in a snap to let in the comforting breeze. A hinged door makes it easy to enter and exit your tent. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
• Built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead light
• Illuminated wall switch lets you select between high, low and nightlight modes without getting up
• CPX® 6 compatible, powered by a battery cartridge (included, 4 D-batteries sold separately) or rechargeable cartridge (sold separately)
• Lumens: 100 (high), 42 (low), 5 (nightlight)
• Runtime: 26 hours (high), 65 hours (low), 81 hours (nightlight)
• Screen room for bug-free lounging
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Auto-roll windows provide quick and convenient ventilation
• Hinged door for easy entry and exit
• Angled window keeps the rain out when the windows are open
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
• Easy setup in about 20 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• 11 x 9 ft. with 9 x 6 ft. screen room
• 6 ft. 8 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
Elite WeatherMaster® 6-Person Lighted Tent with Screen Room is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by fishinmt from Great Tent! This is the 1st of two tents we purchased from Coleman, I haven't been disappointed yet! We camp in northern Montana from spring through fall and have never been wet or cold while sleeping! It assembles quickly with the color coded features and we love the hinged door and roll-up windows. Having the option to remove the rain fly and sleep under the stars without the bugs is great. The screen porch is a nice feature, we use it to store our chairs and coolers over night out of the weather. Because we loved this one so much, we also bought the Elite Montana to match so our growing children would have their own space. We've weathered rain storms, wind, and cold temperatures and have always stayed warm and dry.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by SSTP from LOVE MY TENT RECEIVED MY PURCHASE IN VERY REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME, ALL IN TACT I SAY . THE PRODUCT EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED , I FEEL IT IS GOING TO LAST A WHILE . TOGETHER IN 20 MINUTES IT SAYS , YES, YES ,YES AND SO SIMPLE THIS OLD GUY DID IT BY HIMSELF.SECOND NIGHT HAD WIND AND RAIN, NOT INSIDE I TELL YOU AND THE TENT NEVER MOVED IN THE GUSTS . PLAN ON GETTING A SECOND ONE FOR THE GRANDKIDS AND THEIR FOLKS. HEY AND ONE NOTE TO EVERYONE ,CAMPING IS FUN , GREAT TIME FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS . AND TENTING IS THE WAY TO DO IT.
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by cori from Roomy, Impresses friends I received this tent as a christmas present about 6 years ago. The tent has lasted extremely well. It accommodates 2 queen sized air mattresses or 1 queen and 2 single ones. Whenever I set it up I get comments about the screened porch and the hinged door. Very roomy, very classy looking, and very well made. My only half complaint is that when the rain tarp is touching the poles on top of the tent, it tends to trap in moisture and can drip down on us during the night. We have taken to roping additional tarps over the tent to curb the dripping. Overall this tent has held up very well. I will still be using it regularly. If I can manage to set it up extremely taught, I believe the drip problem would be solved.Very satisfied with this tent!!
Date published: 2018-07-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product