Evanston™ 8-Person Tent
Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious tent with the Coleman® Evanston™ 8-Person Tent. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, window awnings and the included rainfly help to keep the water out. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes for easy comings and goings. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
• Extended door awning creates a dry area for entry and storage
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Hinged door for easy entry and exit
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
• Window awning lets you keep the windows open, even in the rain
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
• Easy setup in about 15 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• 12 x 12 ft.
• 6 ft. 2 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
Evanston™ 8-Person Tent is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Zeke from Very nice tent We love the hinged door it's more like a cabin than a tent. There was definitely a learning curve setting it up, the directions are sparse. All in all we are very happy
Date published: 2017-10-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product