Even-Temp™ Propane Stove
Bring the power of your kitchen to the great outdoors when you make dinner for the whole family on the Coleman® Even-Temp™ Propane Stove. This full-sized stove has three independtly adjustable Even-Temp™ burners, which deliver consistent heat across the entire cooking area. With a uniform heat surface, you can just as easily cook in two 12-in. pans or three 8-in. pans simultaneously for almost unlimited meal options. All it takes to start cooking over 28,000 BTUs of power is to hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
• Even-Temp™ burners radiate heat equally across the stove
• Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 28,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits three 8-in. or two 12-in. pans at the same time
• 3 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 3 temperature zones
• Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
• Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
• Stainless steel burners help prevent rust and corrosion
• Lasts up to .75 hours with all burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, tailgating, hunting and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Even-Temp™ Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jorge from Excellent and handy Very handy now that Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico
Date published: 2017-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by xds9mm from Amazing I got mine at Walmart this stove is amazing it boils water really fast. The only somewhat disappointing thing is it didn’t come with a griddle but that’s okay I’ll get one eventually. Highly recommend this stove
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lee_Ving from Durable but has one issue. It's been a reliable stove for several years--sturdy and easy to clean. The downside is the burners are NOT ADJUSTABLE. It's either off or 100%-All-On-Phasers-On-Stun. Too easy to burn things as a result.
Date published: 2018-06-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by GlowBoy from Good overall, but doesn't simmer well Just spent a week with a Boy Scout troop using this to cook 3 meals a day. The electronic ignition is nice, no matches needed. Just turn on the gas and hold down the button for a second or so to light. Boils and grills well, but doesn't simmer well. Hard to turn down the heat as low as I'd like for some dishes. Would have hoped it would be better at simmering than the Classic model, which other patrols in our troop had, but as near as I can tell it cooks the same as those. Really, I think all you get with this stove for twice the price is the electronic ignition and the center burner. I might be finally be buying a Coleman dual-burner for myself before long, and personally I'd just get the Classic for half as much money. But there's nothing wrong with this one other than the ability to turn the burners down as low as I'd like. If you don't mind spending more, this stove is a good one too.
Date published: 2018-07-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product