Fold N Go™ Grill
Item Number 2000020926
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a grill that folds up smaller than a briefcase with the lightweight Coleman® Fold N Go™ Propane Grill. The large cooking surface gives you the space to prepare dishes for the entire camp. Once you light this propane-powered grill, dial in your heat with the adjustable burner. The PerfectFlow™ technology keeps the heat steady on the 6,000-BTU burner. It’s also easy to clean. A removable tray collects the grease while you’re cooking, and the grate is easy to remove and comes clean in your dishwasher.
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Folding design for compact storage and transportation
• 6,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 105 sq. in. cooking area
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Horseshoe burner provides more even, consistent grilling
• Removable dishwasher-safe cooking surface for easy cleaning
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning in the dishwasher
• Built-in handle for easier carrying and extra portability
• Lasts up to 3.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Fold N Go™ Grill is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pixie from Excellent value and quality!! Purchased because of size, travel on a motorcycle pulling a small trailer, 4 years ago and so this grill has been used and abused. This grill has never failed to impress, great even heat, burner still the original and because of the small enclosed size cooks quickly and uses very little propane and clean up is quite easy, even when camping without amenities . Bought every accessory to use with it over time and equally impressed with all of them.
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mongel from Easy To Carry and Store This was purchased for weekend outings in our motorhome. It is small and compact enough for easy storage and still delivers great grilling.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by BillsStuff from Affordable but hard to clean After washing the grill top, it was very easy to set up, after purchasing a Propane cylinder from the local W-Mart store. After putting the first round of burgers and dogs on to cook, I had a problem flipping them. The burgers were stuck fast to the Non Stick grill top. After I finished cooking, I tried everything I could think of, except Steel Wool. I even let it sook over night. It's still dirty.
Date published: 2019-05-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by Niccole from Poor quality and bad design This was to use on my apartment lanai, however while assembling it the latch broke. I feel this latch is not appropriate and not built strong enough.
Date published: 2017-12-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 61ms
- reviews, product