Fold N Go™+ Propane Grill
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a grill that folds up smaller than a briefcase with the lightweight Coleman® Fold N Go™+ Propane Grill. The large cooking surface gives you the space to prepare dishes for the entire camp. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the adjustable burner. The PerfectFlow™ technology keeps the heat steady on the 6,000-BTU burner. It’s also easy to clean. A removable tray collects the grease while you’re cooking, and the grate is easy to remove and comes clean in your dishwasher.
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• 6,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 105 sq. in. cooking area
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Horseshoe burner provides more even, consistent grilling
• Removable dishwasher-safe cooking surface for easy cleaning
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning in the dishwasher
• Built-in handle for easier carrying and extra portability
• Lasts up to 3.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Carry Bag and Griddle sold separately
• 3-year limited warranty
Fold N Go™+ Propane Grill is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maaa from Affordable, durable, compact, easy to clean My 1st Fold N Go was for tailgating. I liked it so much that I ordered a 2nd one as a gift - complete with griddle surface & carrying case. It's compact, easy to use & easy to clean.
Date published: 2017-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennie from Awesome!!!! Perfect two man accessory. This is the best little grill I've ever had. Propane lasted 4 days cooking 2 meals a day. People are jealous when they watch me cook a big steak and a batch of asparagus. I plan to put this while set up on the back of the kayak for kayak camping trips. Only wish the carrying case was water proof.
Date published: 2018-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by JBC3 from Little Red Grill The grill is just the right size for two. I can cook upto three steaks or some vegies. Great for hamburgers or hotdogs. Easy to cleans. One propane can get you upto two or three meals.
Date published: 2018-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by GUIDO BANDITO from The FIRST NAME in CAMPING. The TRUSTED NAME COMPACT, PREFECT FOR CAMPING OR OUT ON THE BOAT. GREAT GRILL
Date published: 2017-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Billfitz144 from Strong!!! Could not believe how heavy duty and sturdy this item actually Is. It is much better than I expected
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pigopotomous from A Hunka, Hunka Burnin' Meat This grill is lightweight and fits perfectly into the bag that was designed for it. My grill arrived without a regulator, but Coleman has taken care of that by getting a regulator out to me quickly after I notified them. The grill cooks nicely, but you better not forget about your meat, otherwise it'll burn to a crisp in no time. It gets hot, and it's small, so tend your food accordingly.
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nellyrea from Fold n go Didn’t really get to use it yet as it was bought for a weekend later this summer
Date published: 2018-06-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product