FreeFlow Stainless Steel AUTOSEAL Insulated Water Bottle 40oz
In blazing summer heat or subzero winter weather, reach for your Coleman AUTOSEAL FreeFlow Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle, 40oz. This metal water bottle is a must-have year-round with its durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel body, which keeps liquids cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours. The button-operated AUTOSEAL seals the bottle between sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you’re on the go. Included is a protective spout cover to keep dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and the DropDown lid feature makes it easy to clean. When you’re really parched, you’ll appreciate the high-flow spout that allows you to hydrate quickly. With this 40-ounce, BPA-free bottle by your side, no heat wave or polar vortex stands a chance.
• Durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel bottle keeps drinks cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours
• High-flow spout allows you to hydrate quickly
• Button-operated AUTOSEAL feature seals the lid between sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you’re on the go
• Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and DropDown lid feature makes it easy to clean
• 100% BPA-free for peace of mind
FreeFlow Stainless Steel AUTOSEAL Insulated Water Bottle 40oz is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mike B from Coleman 40oz Bottle While this bottle holds a lot of liquid and has a great spout & locking features, it DOES NOT keep hot liquid HOT for more than 3-4 hours. I tried pre heating it as well as just pouring the water in. I tried a coffee maker vs tea kettle on the stove. Very disappointed as the description says up to 11 hours. You’d figure it was closer to 11 than 3-4 hours!!!
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by Specialnut from Just ok As another reviewer stated does not keep hot or cold as long as it says. I had put ice and water to pre prep, even after I did that my ice cold drink was not kept cold. It states 48hrs. My ice was melted in 5.
Date published: 2018-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sabresfan85 from Don't listen to dumb reviewers Yes drinks do stay cold for a long time. Don't give it a bad review because you are an idiot and don't know how to use it.
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent quality. Value for money. The product is much better than what I was expecting.
Date published: 2018-07-17
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product