FyreCaptain™ Propane Stove
Comfortably serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman® FyreCaptain™ Propane Stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block™ pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out the pan supports with a grill grate or griddle (both sold separately). The sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the stove height to cook comfortably anywhere you go. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
• HyperFlame® burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
• Boil water twice as fast as standard burners outdoors in a 3 m/sec. wind
• Wind Block™ pan supports offer 360° wind protection and fit larger pans
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (grill grates, griddles sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the height to cook comfortably anywhere you go
• 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Built-in handle and latching lid for easy carrying
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, tailgating, picnicking and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
FyreCaptain™ Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Malcolme from FyreCaptain is perfect! We camp often and provide our "caravan" with a food co-op using this single dual burner stove. We use cast iron pans, cast iron griddle, and an aluminum kettle. Everything from pancakes to eggs to bacon to boiling water for coffee and tea come out perfect. Low heat works for being delicate with the pancakes. High heat gets the kettle boiling. The ingenuity of how the legs attach underneath when all closed up is ideal. we even have a propane adapter hose to attach it to our large tank that slips in around the burners' elevated stands and everything closes up without having to force anything around.
Date published: 2018-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laura P. from Love this stove This stove is great. Easy to put together and store. The flame output and control is awesome. Totally worth the money.
Date published: 2019-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy Johnson from Loving it Love my new stove, electric start, terrific, has feet that keeps it off surfaces susceptible to heat.
Date published: 2019-03-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 138ms
- reviews, product