FyreMajor™ 3-IN-1 HyperFlame™ Stove
Comfortably serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman® FyreMajor™ 3-IN-1 Propane Stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block™ pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time. It comes with two Swaptop™ compatible grill grates, which can be changed out with the included pan supports or a griddle (sold separately) to expand your meal options. The grill grates each incorporate a DripTrap™ water pan that catches grease for easy cleaning in the dishwasher. The sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the stove height to cook comfortably anywhere you go. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
• HyperFlame® burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
• Boil water twice as fast as standard burners outdoors in a 3 m/sec. wind
• Wind Block™ pan supports offer 360° wind protection and fit larger pans
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (2 grill grates included, griddles sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• DripTrap™ water pan catches grease for easy cleaning in the dishwasher
• Sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the height to cook comfortably anywhere you go
• 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
• Spacious 200 sq. in. cooking area when using both grill grates
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Built-in handle and latching lid for easy carrying
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, tailgating, picnicking and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
FyreMajor™ 3-IN-1 HyperFlame™ Stove is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by camper88 from A bit disappointed Saw a similar model at REI. Looked great, but they didn't have the exact model I wanted, so I decided to buy directly from Coleman. I like the design, particularly the ability to use the legs. The stove works fine for high heat applications, but is not at all good on low heat settings...burns everything. I made some stanoffs to elevate a cast iron griddle that I like to use. It now sits about 3-4" above the pan supports, so it works fine now. I will probably do something similar for other pans that I use. I think Coleman should do something about the low heat settings...really, it can't be that difficult. I don't think they have every actually tried to use this stove.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by mrzezz from Only good for boiling water This thing is super HOT. Burns everything but water.
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by John from Looked like a good replacement. This was purchased as a replacement for a very old three burner Dual Fuel stove. Used only once so far but seems very good. Would like to see Coleman offer an optional carring case for this stove!
Date published: 2017-10-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product