FyreSergeant™ 3-IN-1 HyperFlame™ Stove
Serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman® FyreSergeant™ 3-IN-1 Propane Stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block™ pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time. It comes with two Swaptop™ compatible grill grates, which can be changed out with the included pan supports or a griddle (sold separately) to expand your meal options. The grill grates each incorporate a DripTrap™ water pan that catches grease for easy cleaning in the dishwasher. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
- HyperFlame® burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
- Boil water twice as fast as standard burners outdoors in a 3 m/sec. wind
- Wind Block™ pan supports offer 360° wind protection and fit larger pans
- Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (2 grill grates included, griddles sold separately)
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- DripTrap™ water pan catches grease for easy cleaning in the dishwasher
- 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- Spacious 200 sq. in. cooking area when using both grill grates
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Built-in handle and latching lid for easy carrying
- Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, picnicking and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
FyreSergeant™ 3-IN-1 HyperFlame™ Stove is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Solid Boricua from Excellent quality and modern look I like this stove and is my first bat for tropical storm or other bad guy of nature. The people are complaining about the flame, come on, all the camp stove that dont use gas regulator are the same. I can manage the flame and I work perfect. This is a camp stove, not a regular stove so you need to undestand it nature. Is like buy a truck and have complain because you cant find parking in the mall. This is a solid and reliable camp stove. I like it a lot and recomment it to everyone. Now Im waiting the 20lbs adapter to use with the refill gas tank.
Date published: 2018-05-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not Up to Standard Flame on both burners is too hard to regulate. Burns way too hot, even with the control turned to a point where it almost goes out. Burnt the surfaces off of the Coleman Pan and Griddle.... Stove barely fits into the advertised Carry case... Over all I would rate it below average and over priced for what it does.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by Regular camper from Disappointed Burns way too hot. In order to not burn our breakfast, I had to turn the gas down so low the flame kept going out.
Date published: 2018-03-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by glenn22 from Too hot, cannot regulate burners I like the deisign but it burns way too hot, even turned all the way down where burner is almost out.
Date published: 2018-09-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Just me from Better than expected Love everything about it except it would be nicer if it had side shields to block wind. Otherwise awesome!
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cidi from Cannot control heat You can have burn everything or nuclear hot. That’s it.
Date published: 2018-09-03
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product