FyreStorm™ Butane/Propane Stove
On your next backpacking trip, get your meals served up in no time with the Coleman® FyreStorm™ Butane/Propane Stove. With the Quick Glide™ pop-up pan supports, all you need to do is slide the coupler up to extend the pan supports and twist to lock them in place for one-step setup of your stove. The 12,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time of 1 liter of water down to 7 minutes in a 3-meters/second wind. The Wind Block™ burner shroud provides additonal 360° of wind protection. When you’re ready to cook, just dial in your heat with the adjustable burner. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, simply pull the coupler down to retract the pan supports and place it in the reinforced carry bag, about the size of a mini soda can. Then stow everything away, leaving plenty of room in your pack for the trek back home.
• HyperFlame™ burner uses a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
• Quick Glide™ pop-up pan supports for one-step setup and compact storage and transport
• Wind Block™ burner shroud offers 360° wind protection in an ultra-compact design
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• 12,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Powerful burner boils 1 L of water in 7 min. in a 3 m/sec. wind
• Lightweight at only 4.8 oz. (136.1 g) for easy carrying
• Fits a 8-in. pan
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Serrated pan supports let you stir pots and pans without them slipping
• Lasts up to 1 hour on high on one Coleman® 3250 220-g fuel cartridge (sold separately)
• Perfect for backpacking, emergencies and other outdoor occasions
• Carry pouch included
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
FyreStorm™ Butane/Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AliZ from AWESOME. Very handy to have in a pack! Bought the Fyrestorm at a local Wal-Mart store, in their camping/outdoor section. Love it. Not just for heating a can of soup or tea, when out-in-the-cold. But great for melting snow, heating water for shaving/bathing, and definitely for warming the hands. Price was $60.00.
Date published: 2018-02-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jonny from Performed well initially but .... I used this on a 2 week motorbike trip. It worked well for the trip. A couple of weeks later I took my daughter on an overnight trip in the mountains. Imagine my dismay when the stove wouldn't operate. No hot meal. No coffee and a grumpy daughter. I stripped down the stove on my return home. Couldn't see what is wrong. Maybe some waxy residue from burning coleman fuel canisters? So overall not too happy.
Date published: 2019-04-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product