Gladiator™ Series FyreChampion™ 3-IN-1 Propane Stove
No matter how rugged it gets, you can still serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman® Gladiator Series™ FyreChampion™ 3-IN-1 Propane Stove. Each 12,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block™ pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to two 12-in. pans at the same time. It comes with two Swaptop™ compatible griddles, which can be changed out with the included pan supports or a grill grate (sold separately) to expand your meal options. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the pivoting 3-piece handle, heavy-duty lid latch and shock-absorbing bumpers make for easy carrying back home, even over tough terrain, until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
• HyperFlame® burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
• Boil water twice as fast as standard burners outdoors in a 3 m/sec. wind
• Wind Block™ pan supports offer 360° wind protection and fit larger pans
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (2 griddles included, grill grates sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Heavy-duty locking latch and shock-absorbing bumpers
• Heavy-duty, 3-piece pivoting handle for easy carrying in rugged conditions
• 24,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits two 12-in. pans at the same time
• Spacious 162 sq. in. cooking area when using both griddles
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Gladiator™ Series FyreChampion™ 3-IN-1 Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mark from Way Too Hot The burners on this cooktop are so hot that cooking is nearly impossible. And there is no way to modulate the flame to a lower setting. When asked about this issue, Coleman said "that's the way it is". The burners also make a high-pitched whistling sound that nearly drives the neighbors in camp out of their tents! Beware!
Date published: 2017-11-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by FamilyCamper from Great heat, but no control. After needing additional burners, we purchased this based on good deal at Cabelas. We have been family camping and Scouts for 6 years so have good experiences of cooking outdoors. Initial thoughts: Great slimline design Good size burners Finish good, but razor sharp edge on inside lid ( I work in manufacturing and this would be an absolute stop to fix issue, should not have shipped in this condition) Wind deflectors effective Cooking: Heats water quickly, but uses a lot of gas. If you love using your percolator, it gets to the boil quickly, but here’s the catch. Little to no low flame control. You have to move the pot to one side while running wasting gas, to let it percolate. Soups, stews etc suffer from the same lack of low simmer capabilities. Pancakes, bacon and eggs on the griddle provided. Great fitting griddle just 1/2” to and 1” to close to burner because again no low temp control on the burner. Bacon is great, but need bread to soak up the grease as you cook- great bacon bread. Eggs cook to quickly as with pancakes - need low temp control. I can only assume the design team was challenged with a water boiling test as the reason behind development of this burner. They need a hybrid design that incorporates a fine burner element so to be able to cook. Recommend pulling out the A3 and starting with the customer focus. Hope this helps.
Date published: 2018-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by heathy from great cooker this is overall a great cooker, I shortened the gas connecter as i'll never use a disposable cylinder and thought the long hard pipe put to much strain on the gas line assembly. the latch for the lid is a bit poor but overall it's the equal hottest and best camp cooker I've seen.
Date published: 2017-11-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jim Cal from Save your money Great if all you want to do is boil water, there is virtually no low flame adjustment to do any type of simmering. I wish I knew this before I purchased it.
Date published: 2018-06-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 179ms
- reviews, product