Green Valley™ Cool Weather Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 30° F out, in the Coleman® Green Valley™ Cool Weather Sleeping Bag with cozy cotton flannel liner. Designed with ComfortSmart™ Technology, this bag offers a host of features traditional bags don’t. ZipPlow™, a specially-designed, patented zipper system, forces fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, while the ComfortCuff™ feature surrounds your face with softness while you sleep. The ThermoLock™ System reduces heat loss through the zipper and FiberLock™ construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control™ Design keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the Quick Cord™ System makes fastening it a cinch without tying. The bag is machine washable and fits heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• For temperatures 30° F to 50° F
• For heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• Brushed polyester cover and cozy cotton flannel liner
• Thermolock™ System prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
• ComfortCuff™ feature surrounds your face with softness
• Roll Control™ Design makes folding quick and easy
• Quick Cord™ System makes fastening a cinch without tying
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• 5-year limited warranty
Green Valley™ Cool Weather Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kaileau from Very Warm! I've had this sleeping bag for years and I love it! I'm just now going to get another one. It's extreamly cheap for what it is. Also nothing has ripped or broken after it's years of use.
Date published: 2018-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by gjl58 from Great Christmas Present! My grandson loves his sleeping bag. Mom and Dad do, too! Very good quality for a reasonable price!
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mary from Comfy We love the inside flannel lining. It gets softer with every wash.
Date published: 2017-11-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product