Roadtrip® LXE Grill - Black
Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts, and show off as the grillmaster with the Coleman® RoadTrip® LXE Propane Grill. It’s easy to tote around and set up. Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot and set it up in a matter of seconds with the lift and lock system. The grill comes equipped with durable cast-iron grilling surfaces. (Coleman® RoadTrip® pot support and griddles are available separately.) When you’re ready to grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStart™ matchless lighting system. Cook for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 20,000 BTUs of power on 285 sq. in. of cooking surface. It’s perfect for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, camping or a night on the patio. When you’re ready to leave, it folds down small enough to fit in the back of most car trunks.
• PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
• Portable grill sets up in seconds
• Easy to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
• Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
• Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
• Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.
• 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner
• Propane-powered, uses 16.4-oz. cylinders
• InstaStart™ Technology for matchless lighting
• Convenient design, built-in tool holders and sliding tables
• Accessories sold separately
• Removable grease management tray
• Two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
• Limited 3-year limited warranty
• Accessories sold separately Extra Grill, Extra Griddle, Extra Stove, Wheeled Carry Case
• Cooking Dimensions: 47 x 19 x 34 in.
Roadtrip® LXE Grill - Black is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grill Review from Roadtrip Grill Great grill, just tried it for the first time while camping, and the ease of set up, mounting the propane bottle and lighting was a relief. Really good flame and grilling fun, highly recommend all Coleman products!
Date published: 2017-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by MG_IA from Great grill Folds down with ease. You can collapse it or set it up with one hand and your foot.
Date published: 2018-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crashcorigan from Top of the line! For the home. Easy to clean and the gas will last for many meals...it cooks fast!
Date published: 2018-02-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 35ms
- reviews, product