Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
The Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill features sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels for hassle-free setup, takedown, and transport so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. Push the Instastart ignition button for matchless lighting, then select your heat with the precise temperature control of adjustable burners (outer, inner). With a range of grilling power from 2,500 to 11,000 BTUs and 225 sq. in. of cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, you’ll wow friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). With its roomy side table to keep utensils and sauces handy, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as traveling with it. Bonus: The RoadTrip 225 Stand-Up Grill can be stored upright (to fit in tight spaces) until your next cookout. Uses a 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately).
• Up to 11,000 BTUs of grilling power and 225 sq. in. cooking area
• 2 adjustable burners for precise temperature control
• Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
• Durable side table for resting utensils and sauces
• Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• Locking lid for secure transport
• Uses 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately)
You May Also Like
Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlene from Affordable Absolutely love this grill..I fix the tastiest steaks and burgers on this grill you have ever ate because of the cast iron grates ..we also load it up every time we go camping..Wouldn’t go without it ..Will never buy a different kind of grill..
Date published: 2018-12-22
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 165ms
- reviews, product