30 Quart Excursion® Cooler
When it's time to take a lunch, take it anywhere with a Coleman® 30 Quart Excursion® Cooler. Large enough to hold 51 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space to pack a full meal for several people. Whether you're bringing lunch to work or heading out for an afternoon picnic, the large-grip bail handle makes getting to your destination easy, and since this cooler will keep things cold for up to 2 days, you can go farther than you think to enjoy your meal. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 2-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 51 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Large-grip bail handle allows for easy carrying with just one hand
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
You May Also Like
30 Quart Excursion® Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeL from Great weekend cooler This cooler is a perfect size for a weekend escape. Packs enough food and drinks for two people for several days without taking up too much room in the trunk of the car. I appreciate the sturdy construction for use as a seat. And the built in cup holders add nice versatility when used as a small table. Will keep food cold for two days if packed well with blue freezer packs and not opened frequently. Very pleased overall.
Date published: 2018-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sumo from Works great on a budget This cooler is the perfect size for tailgating. It holds the brews and burgers for the grill. If you keep it in the shade, it will hold ice for a couple days.
Date published: 2019-02-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 156ms
- reviews, product