40 Quart PowerChill™ Thermoelectric Cooler
Take some cold drinks on your next road trip while leaving the ice at home with a Coleman® 40 Quart PowerChill™ Thermoelectric Cooler. More than a cooler, but not quite a refrigerator, it cools up to 40 °F below the surrounding temperature without any ice. So if you use your cooler in an environment where the temperature is 70 °F, this cooler will maintain an internal temperature around 30 °F. You can use it like you would any other cooler except, instead of throwing ice inside, you simply plug in the 12V car power adaptor. Then add your pre-chilled drinks and snacks. Your cooler will reach maximum coldness in about three hours (you can speed this up by adding Coleman® ice substitutes) and stay cold as long as it's plugged in. Large enough to hold 44 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the whole trip, and you can keep all your contents organized with the storage tray. It fits easily into almost any vehicle, especially since you can lay it down for use as a chest cooler or turn it upright to fit in narrower spaces. The door converts to open from the right or left sides to offer even more placement flexibility. No matter where you set it up or how far you travel, with this cooler, you can always be sure to have some cold refreshments on hand to keep you going during your adventure.
• Cools without ice to stay up to 40 °F colder than surrounding temperature
• Perfect for long road trips in truck cabs, the family car, and RVs
• 40-qt. (1.3 cu. ft.) capacity, holds 44 cans
• 12V plug (5 Amps/60 Watts) with an 8-ft. power cord lets you power the pump from your car or boat outlet
• Storage tray keeps your contents organized
• Use as a chest or upright cooler
• Door converts to open from right or left side
• Lightweight travel design - 18 lbs. to easily move to and from your car or truck
• External dimensions: 23.5 x 15.3 x 17 in.
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
- reviews, product