50 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you roll in with a Coleman® 50 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 84 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and long, telescoping handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional molded handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 84 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Long, telescoping handle for easy pulling and compact storage
• Molded handles for easy, controled lifting
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
You May Also Like
50 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nicholas from Disappointed I have owned and currently own many Coleman products.I am a loyal Coleman customer, recently I purchased the 50gt extreme wheeled cooler. I am disappointed to report that the telescoping handle failed after a short time. I bought this cooler at Cabalas and paid a premium price. I am disabled and the handle was a factor in my decision to purchase. Now I'm stuck with a cooler that I cannot use as I intended to....not what I've come expect from Coleman!
Date published: 2019-02-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by Richie70 from Not able to "Handle" I bought this cooler after my first Coleman cooler (1985) finally held its last ice cube. I loved it, which is why i bought a new one. I was glad to see one that i could wheel around. I have had it less than six months. Within two months, the handle started getting jammed. sometimes it will work but most times it does not. This is very frustrating. Because of that, i cannot endorse this product. I'll have to look for another brand, i guess.;
Date published: 2019-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terry59 from Very durable and easy to maneuver! It was purchased for going to outdoor gatherings. I needed something that I could easily transport food and beverages. It fits the bill! Love the color - hides dirt. Easy to clean.
Date published: 2019-03-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product