Hooligan™ 4-Person Tent
Your entire hiking group will sleep protected from the weather inside a Coleman® Hooligan™ 4-Person Tent with full rainfly. The lightweight, two-pole design is easy to carry and easy to set up. The three-season tent is designed for most conditions—mild to harsh—backpackers are sure to encounter. A fully-covered vestibule helps keep the inside of the tent clean by allowing for dry entry and blocking the wind around the door. When the weather is warm, take the rainfly off to enjoy the incredible ventilation from the mesh inner tent. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 10 minutes.
• WeatherTec™ system's patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Spacious interior, room to move
• Dome design for quick, 10-minute setup
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Fully-covered vestibule for dry entry and added wind protection near the door
• Full rainfly for protection from the cold, sun, wind and rain
• Full-mesh inner tent for incredible ventilation
• Large windows help cool the tent
• Storage pockets keep gear organized
• Insta-Clip™ pole attachments stand up to winds
• 9 ft. x 7 ft. footprint
• 4 ft. 10 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Hooligan™ 4-Person Tent is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sunny48 from You get what you pay for I was quite excited getting this tent especially for the price I bought it for vs its competition. We used this tent twice and on the 2nd time we put it together the zipper fell apart on the rainfly. Unfortunately this was the only tent we had brought so we had to Jerry rig everything for the rainfly to close which is the most important part of this tent. I have looked into replacing the zipper myself but by the time I order the zipper and do all the work, it truly isn’t worth it. A $30 repair for a $50 tent. So, this tent is truly a waste of money. I have had Walmart brand tents perform better than this thing.
Date published: 2019-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tinalala from Excellent tent This little tent is perfect. Our scouts put it up in a minutes. The vestibule is perfect size to keep shoes and backpacks which allow for more space in the tent. The vent option keeps the tent cool. The bathtub base is very deep for the drenching rain we encountered. Plus the tarp like bottom was so think we stayed dry.
Date published: 2019-04-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
- reviews, product