IL+350 LED Flashlight
The IllumiLast™ technology on a Coleman® IL+350 LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have Power When You Need It™. On a normal flashlight, there is typically some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. But when you turn off the switch on this flashlight, you can completely disengage your batteries, so it retains it's brightness twice as long and the batteries last 25% longer. You'll also reduce damaging corrosion, so the batteries can be stored in your flashlight for years (up to their inherent shelf life). The comfort-grip design helps minimize the chances of dropping your light, and if you do, the strong, lightweight aluminum construction and a rubber-edged bezel protect against impacts from falls of up to two meters. That's twice the impact resistance of most other lights. No matter the situation, from power outages to roadside emergencies, a flashlight with IllumiLast™ technology is ready, even when you aren't.
• IllumiLast™ technology disengages batteries to stop battery drain when light is off and provides Power When You Need It™
• Retains brightness up to 2X longer and provides up to 25% longer battery life versus a Coleman® light without IllumiLast™ technology while under normal use
• Allows batteries to be stored in your device for years (up to their inherent shelf life)
• IllumiLast™ technology automatically engages when you turn off the slide switch
• Comfort-grip design lets you securely and comfortably hold your light
• Rubber-edged bezel for extra drop protection
• Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
• 2 modes: high and emergency
• Lumens: 350 (high), 15 (emergency)
• Runtime: 3 hours (high), 200 hours (emergency)
• Beam distance: 300 m (high), 75 m (emergency)
• IPX4 water-resistant design
• Impact-resistant up to 2 m
• Powered by 3 AA batteries, included
• Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
• 3-year limited warranty
IL+350 LED Flashlight is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kayak from Powerfull but not for water activity at all I purchase this flashlight cause my last one has low batteries when I needed it. I though this one was a good choice for an emergency while boating. The answer is no. The IPX4 standard is ridiculous and not at all for marine purpose. In fact, I dropped the flashlight once in salt water and the witch is now defective. Why 350 lumens if it is only good for interior ???
Date published: 2017-10-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 175ms
- reviews, product