Flatiron™ 4-Person Instant Dome Tent
Adventure is moments away when you set up the lightweight Coleman® Flatiron™ 4-Person Instant Dome Tent. Pre-attached poles make setup a simple matter of unfold, extend and secure, so your tent and the integrated rainfly are ready in about about 60 seconds. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk at night. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on a queen-sized airbed. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag until you're off on your next adventure.
• Almost 10% lighter than a comparable standard Coleman® tent
• Instant setup in about 60 seconds
• Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup – just extend and secure
• Integrated rainfly doesn’t require separate assembly
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
• 8 x 7 ft.
• 4 ft. 2 in. center height
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
Flatiron™ 4-Person Instant Dome Tent is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Char27 from Easy to set up ~ even by just one older woman! I am thrilled with my new tent, although I haven't used it yet. I was concerned about whether I would be able to set it up by myself (I am a small 62 year old woman who still loves to tent camp!) And I am very happy to say it was easy to set up and take down and put away by myself. The Coleman photos for this tent and general video of setting up an instant tent made me concerned that two people would be required, and I am relieved to find it was easy to do by myself. I will give credit to a You Tube video I saw demonstrating one person setting up a larger instant tent. I like the new style storage bag, which can be expanded by opening seams. This makes it much easier to put away a tent after use. The tent is also spacious inside, although I think it would be crowded if there were four people sharing it. I can't comment about whether the tent is weather proof or how durable it is, as I haven't used it yet. I'm hoping that the integrated rainfly really does work, and it will be dry inside during rainstorms. I trust Coleman so I trust it will be.
Date published: 2018-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by RES !! from My fourth Coleman tent This is my fourth purchase of a coleman tent, each lasting more than ten years of heavy camping adventures dating back to 1982. Four kids and many backpacking hikes in the White mountains, and these tents can take whatever abuse thrown at them.
Date published: 2018-01-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product