5-Person Instant Dome Tent
Adventure is moments away when you set up the Coleman® 5-Person Instant Dome Tent. Pre-attached poles make setup a simple matter of unfold, extend and secure, so your tent and the integrated rainfly are ready in about 60 seconds. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system and its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. The auto-roll windows open in a snap to let in the comforting breeze, and you can keep them open in the rain thanks to the window awnings. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport.
• Instant setup in about 60 seconds
• Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup – just extend and secure
• Integrated rainfly doesn’t require separate assembly
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Auto-roll windows provide quick and convenient ventilation
• Window awnings let you keep the windows open, even in the rain
• Door awning helps keep the rain out
• 2 storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• 10 x 7 ft.
• 5 ft. 4 in. center height
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
5-Person Instant Dome Tent is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by zibercat from Easy to set up, BUT..... I got this tent two years ago, because it was on sale at Costco, and my previous tent was too small. I was able to try it for the first time last year and it was awesome. Then this past weekend (Father's Day weekend) I set it up, quick and easy. At night one of the pole's plastic elbow gave up, it was secured with zip ties. Then the opposite pole's plastic elbow also gave up and the tent is laying flat on the ground. I have to use two tent stakes and duct taped them the elbows from keeping them for folding. I got only two uses out of it. Need to redesign the plastic elbows.
Date published: 2018-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Old Hiker from Great For Quick Set-Ups It is remarkable just how fast this tent can be set up and taken down. It is easy to use, and packs up very compactly. Of the four tents I own and use regularly, this five-person Instant Dome Tent is the most practical.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by slhall61 from great tent this tent is great, very well made, easy to set up.
Date published: 2018-06-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product