Juniper Lake™ 4-Person Instant Dome Tent with Annex
Bring all the luxuries from home – you’ll have a place to store them safely out of the elements without taking up precious tent space in a Coleman® Juniper Lake™ 4-Person Instant Dome Tent with Annex. Your gear will be close at hand in the ventilated annex. It's large enough to stash backpacks, other camping gear, or a medium-sized dog bed. Pre-attached poles make setup a simple matter of unfold, extend and secure, so your tent is ready in about 60 seconds. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. A door awning and included rainfly only help to keep the water out. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
• Ventilated side annex provides space for extra gear storage or a medium dog bed
• Instant setup in about 60 seconds
• Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup – just extend and secure
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Door awning helps keep the rain out
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
• Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
• 9 x 7 ft. with 7 x 2 ft. 4 in. annex
• 4 ft. 2 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
Juniper Lake™ 4-Person Instant Dome Tent with Annex is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sirilere from Not bad... Good wall, floor, and pole material were used in the tent's construction. And the design is handy. Only drawback encountered was the black nylon-plastic pieces used. I plan to replace all of these with flexible metal key rings, after one of the plastic pieces split in mildly cold weather. The use of plastic in high stress areas cost this tent the 5th star. Sad, as a metal key-ring is stronger and does the job cheaply. The price was right.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracy22 from Perfect size Great for our family of 4. Very easy to put up and take down!
Date published: 2018-01-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sara from Awful Tent I bought this tent back in February of 2017 and it had broken in March of 2018 and I can't get a replacement or credit for it because it broke from wind. The wind snapped the back right pole in half at the joint in the poles and now I can't go camping until I save enough money to buy another tent. Clearly they care about the experience of the customer
Date published: 2018-04-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product