Light and Fast 10 x 10 Instant Sun Shelter
Take along some cool shade that is lightweight and fits in a smaller space with a Coleman® Light and Fast 10 x 10 Instant Sun Shelter. A minimalist frame design makes this shelter 10 lbs. lighter than a comparable Coleman® Instant Sun Shelter. But it still only takes about three minutes and three steps to set up 100 sq. ft. of shade, including the wide eaves that extend past the shelter's smaller footprint. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip Lite™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it's up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays. When the fun's done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
• 10 lbs. lighter than a comparable Coleman® Instant Sun Shelter
• UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
• Instant setup in about 3 minutes
• Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
• Comfort Grip Lite™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
• Overhanging eaves allow for a larger shade area that fits in a smaller space
• Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
• Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
• Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
• Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
• 100 sq. ft. of shade
• 10 x 10 ft. canopy, 8 ft. 2 in. x 8 ft. 2 in.footprint
• 8 ft. 8 in. center height, 5 ft. 11 in. entry height
• 1-year limited warranty
Light and Fast 10 x 10 Instant Sun Shelter is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by DDD511 from One season flop I bought this product to provide some extra shade areas in my backyard. The frame was durable and survived some thunderstorms and heavy wind (used guy lines for additional stability). The nylon roof was not as all durable. Shelter got stuck out in some heavy wind and it was torn to shreds. Almost comical it was so bad. The worst part is that Coleman doesn't have a replacement nylon cover so I have a perfectly good, yet useless frame. Not worth the $120 I paid for it.
Date published: 2018-05-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by Weezee from Not Durable I bought this for extra shade in my back yard. The nylon canopy was quickly damaged in a crazy storm we had in July, which is very odd for Southern Calif to have a windy storm. It did not survive the end of summer because of our breezy evenings, the canopy eventually shred to pieces. I wan only able to use this one summer season (4 months) because the wind destroyed it. I've paid less $$ for an EazyUp canopy that last four summer seasons. I definitely did not get my monies worth. I also have a good sturdy frame without a canopy. Cheap quality.
Date published: 2018-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by POOPSPRAY from Love this thing. Best canopy I’ve owned. This thing is great. I’ve had it for about 2 years now without a single issue. Hands down the easiest canopy to setup. Takes about 60 seconds. No rips at all yet, has not deteriorated from the sun.
Date published: 2018-06-17
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product