Northern Nova™ Propane Lantern with Case
Fill your entire campground with light with the brightest Coleman® lantern, the Northern Nova™ Propane Lantern with Case. Our patented tube-mantles shine brighter than standard versions, and this lantern doubles up on that brightness technology to produce an unheard of 3000 lumens of light that reaches up to 32.5 meters away. Starting your lantern is easy. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the legs provide extreme stability (and a space-age look) when placed on a table, and the chain handle allows for easy hanging. Meanwhile, the globe guard helps protect the globe from breaking. No matter where you go, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to head home, the legs fold up for more compact storage in the included case until you're ready for your next bright adventure.
- The brightest Coleman® lantern
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and high altitude
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- 3000 lumens on high casts light up to 32.5 meters
- Lasts up to 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- Folding legs for compact storage and transportation
- Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- Metal globe guard provides added protection from impacts
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Chain handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
- 2 Insta-Clip® 2 #95 mantles included
- Soft carry case included
- 3-year limited warranty
Northern Nova™ Propane Lantern with Case is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SouthGeorgiaCamper from Good Product Purchased one earlier this year. Found it to be a good buy. Lights up the cooking area of my campsites very well & packs up better than my old Northstar. The downside of this lantern is it's loud
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by blackwell6733 from review for nova I used it camping and it worked very good, but uses a lot of propane
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shane from For Maximum Brightness to light large areas Lantern burns super bright to light up parking for 12 or so cars outside of a cabin when hanging from a tree with lantern hanger. When you need all the light you can get from one source this is your lantern! I agree it doesn't burn as long or as quite as others, but it is doing a workhorse of a job by throwing out TONS of light for a large area. When you want bright - this thing brings it.
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by JdSir from Great for Scouting Very bright! lit up camping area and allowed 25 Scouts to pitch camp after sun down. Especially like the legs which allow secure placement on table or ground. Would like to have a hard case for it. Well worth the money.
Date published: 2018-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Darren from bright!!! bought for camping to replace older style gas type - switching to one fuel only and wanted something brighter - well this one delivers
Date published: 2018-08-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rogho from Very bright, awesome. The lantern is good, very bright. The cons are very noisy when you don't use it at maximum power, very high frequency noise and a bit pricy.
Date published: 2017-11-05
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product