Northstar® Propane Lantern
Take an ultra-bright lantern with you next time you experience the outdoors with a Coleman® Northstar® Propane Lantern. The tube-mantle design of this lantern shines brighter than most standard 2-mantle lanterns - up to 1500 lumens of light that reaches up to 26 meters away. Starting your lantern is easy. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the footed base provides stability when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. Meanwhile, the globe guard helps protect the globe from breaking. No matter where you go, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to head home, the feet on the base collapse for more compact storage until you're ready for your next bright adventure.
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and high altitude
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- 1500 lumens on high casts light up to 26 meters
- Lasts up to 4 hours on high or 9 hours on low on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- Collapsible footed base provides increased stability and compact storage
- Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- Metal globe guard provides added protection from impacts
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
- Insta-Clip® #95 mantle included
- 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Northstar® Propane Lantern is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by apollard from Great lantern, lots of light Great lantern, lots of light but still can be turned down for low light at night
Date published: 2018-03-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by Scouter107 from Unwanted “afterglow” I do a lot of camping with scouts and have used Coleman lanterns for over 40 years now. It was time to upgrade again and I purchased 2 of these. They light efficiently, and are bright. The problem is they do not shut off completely! They will actually re-light and begin to glow again after a few seconds of turning the knob to “off”.
Date published: 2018-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom50 from Durable, bright and reliable. Bought my Northstar in 2004 prior to an approaching hurricane. 14 years later it's still running strong. I bought the hard case to store it in and added a frosted globe. I'll never get rid of it.
Date published: 2018-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric 909 from Very bright I've used mine for the last 10 years. Got it when it first came out, Lost the first one in an divorce. I got a new one and it workers great for me for the last 5 years.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joe the fishing king from Its a good bye Great light super bright my only problem is finding the mantles for it
Date published: 2019-02-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
- reviews, product