NXT™ Lite Table Top Grill
Make your next picnic, tailgate or BBQ party one that everyone remembers when you bring the portable Coleman® NXT™ Lite Table Top Propane Grill. Light it up with the InstaStart™ push-button ignition. Heat core technology directs the heat for stovetop cooking, and Even-Temp™ burners create consistent, even heat with fewer flare-ups. You can grill up enough food for the entire family on 168 sq. in. of cooking space above 8,500 BTUs of cooking intensity. Even if the weather turns sour or you’re up in the mountains, the PerfectFlow™ System regulates fuel performance so you get uniform heat across the grill. When it’s time to pack up, the removable grease management tray makes cleaning easy, and the lid latches securely for transport.
• 8,500 BTUs of cooking intensity, enough to grill up any meal
• 168 sq. in. of grill space
• InstaStart™ push-button ignition for matchless lighting
• Heat core technology directs heat for stovetop cooking
• Use with griddle, grill or stove grates for more meal options (griddle and stove grate sold separately)
• Removable grease management tray
• Even-Temp™ burners for consistent cooking performance
• PerfectFlow™ System produces a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low
• Porcelain-coated stamped steel grill surface for high-temperature cooking
• Secure latch system fastens legs for easy transport
You May Also Like
NXT™ Lite Table Top Grill is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by johnnyy27 from Pretty well-built grill - problematic regulator I've had mine for about a year and a half. We've used it probably 20-25 times in that span. We have the griddle attachment for it - which is awesome to cook breakfast! We us it camping and tailgating and for lunch on ski trips. It cooks very well and is built like a 1964 Buick (heavy). While the main body of the grill pretty hefty, I've had some problems with the smaller parts. One of hinges came apart early on, the lid latch is super cheap and got bent, so it doesn't stay closed like it used to, the ignitor failed (don't they always) and then finally the regulator failed this week. I called up support and learned that a new regulator will run me another $20 with S&H. I was a little disappointed. I thought they'd stand behind their brand and send me a replacement, but no such luck. So now I'm not sure if the extra $$ to get that Coleman badge on the front was worth it.
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jakeg from Great Solid Grill This grill is perfect for those that want a solid portable grill. The burner heats the food evenly and gets extra hot. The housing is solid and heavy. The lid locks close for travel. It even takes the alternate grates, like the griddle top for the other nxt grills
Date published: 2018-06-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tucker D from Broke second time out Love the grill but the auto ignition switch stopped working the second time I used it. Grill still works bit you have to use a lighter
Date published: 2017-10-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 136ms
- reviews, product