Row faster and easier with a pair of Sevylor® Aluminum Oars. The lightweight design allows you to use your strength to row deeper for more speed, and the spoon-shaped blades make easier work of cutting through the water. A drip ring on each shaft prevents water from splashing for a firmer grip, and tension collars near the blades make for more sturdy rowing. The oars are designed to float then they’re assembled, so they’re easy to find if one (or two) get away.
• Sturdy, lightweight aluminum shafts
• Spoon-shaped blades cut through water easier
• Drip rings for a dry, firm grip
• Tension collars near the blades for sturdy paddling
• Floats when assembled to make finding them in the water easier
• 59 in. oar length
• Designed for boats 8-12 ft. in length
• Includes 2 oars
You May Also Like
Aluminum Oars is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gima from Rowing on the Lake Have purchased before and worked well for inflatable boat. New boat, new oats! Replaces poorly made plastic oats you get with the boat.
Date published: 2018-01-16
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 437ms
- reviews, product