3Sixty Pour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Thermal Bottle
$24.99 - $29.99
- Color Black
Take your adventure outside—and stay there longer—with the Coleman 3Sixty Pour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Thermal Bottle, 24oz. Sip coffee and tea with confidence—the double-walled, vacuum-insulated bottle and top ensure hot drinks stay hot up to 25 hours while cold beverages stay chilled up to 48 hours. The 360-degree pour spout gives a smooth pour at every angle, while the leak-proof lid offers easy and mess-free drinking. The base grips tabletops, so you don't have to worry about the thermal bottle sliding across picnic tables while camping or hiking. Hand washing is recommended.
• Durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel design keeps beverages hot in the thermal bottle for up to 25 hours and cold for up to 48 hours
• BPA-free insulated bottle construction adds peace of mind
• 360-degree pour spout gives a smooth pour from any angle of the stainless steel bottle, improving ease of use
• Leak-proof lid with half-turn valve makes it easy to open and stay mess-free
• Double-walled cup keeps beverages at the same temperature as the thermal bottle for consistent sipping on the go
• Thermal bottle base grips most tabletops, preventing sliding
You May Also Like
3Sixty Pour Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Thermal Bottle is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by razy from no way keep hot for 25hrs filled with boiling water for 24 hrs with an ambient air temp of 76f or 23celious. FAILED water was stone cold when I opened it. I kept it inside all the time so wind was not an issue.My suspicions where raised about the insulation as I felt the outside of thermos getting warm as I filled with hot water .
Date published: 2019-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lewis from I love it It is a very good vacuum bottle. Durable. Nice pouring system. I tried it outdoors, but I didn't try it in a weather as extreme as snow.
Date published: 2019-07-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 157ms
- reviews, product