Cooking in the great outdoors just got easier with the Coleman® Pack-Away® Kitchen. The full-size expanding aluminum frame and snap-on surfaces make setting up easy. The side stand adjusts to fit most Coleman® stoves and coolers, while a separate food prep surface allows ample space for slicing meat and vegetables. A lantern hook provides a convenient place to hang your light for cooking at night. You'll get plenty of room to store utensils and extra ingredients or supplies with the hanging hooks and a mesh shelf. When the fun is done, the whole setup packs into a single integrated storage system for easy, compact, one-handed carrying.
• Lantern holder for day or night cooking
• Handy utensil hooks
• Covenient mesh storage shelf
• Side stand fits most Coleman® stoves and coolers
• Lightweight aluminum frame
• Expanding frame and snap-on surfaces for quick and easy setup
• Overall dimensions: 56.7 x 21.3 x 66.1 in.
• Prep surface dimensions: 31.5 x 21.3 in.
• Side table dimensions: 27.8 x 20.5 in.
• All pieces store in self-contained case with handle
• 1-year limited warranty
Pack-Away® Kitchen is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by camp4me from multifunctional this is one of my favorite purchases. It's great for fall on camp cooking, also makes a great coffee table inside your tent and stack and store on. Love versatility
Date published: 2017-11-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pack1855 from Light, simple & functional Easy to set up and transport, good size for one stove Make sure you use the mesh "shelf" - it kind of stabilizes the whole table through tension
Date published: 2018-04-10
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product