Party Pail™ Charcoal Grill
Bail yourself out of a dull grill-out with the Coleman® Party Pail™ Charcoal Grill. If you need to add charcoal, simply lift the grate using the folding handle and heap on the heat. You'll get more consistent heat with ventilation holes to stoke the fire. The chrome-plating on the steel wire grate is rust-resistant and easy to clean, too. When the fun is done, the removable charcoal tray makes clean up easy, and you can head off to your next impromptu grill party.
• Spacious 82 sq. in. cooking area
• Bail handle for easier carrying and extra portability
• Removable charcoal tray makes clean up a snap
• Folding grate handle lets you add charcoal and serve food with ease
• Chrome-plated steel wire grate is rust-resistant for years of use
• Ventilation holes help keep the fire going
• Perfect for picnicking, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
You May Also Like
Party Pail™ Charcoal Grill is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sally from Awesome grill for couples Me and my fiance used the party pail last weekend for the first time. It was great to cook on we made chicken shrimp and pork chops. It was easy to take with us wasn't heavy to carry and easy to clean it is an awesome grill
Date published: 2017-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ace1111 from Fun size grill I saw a lady make hobo stew on you tube. So I ordered a Coleman party pail to see how long it would take to cook. Since I had to boil potatoes it took two hours but it was delicious. You need no refrigeration only summer sausage, onion, potato and a can of beans.
Date published: 2019-02-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 221ms
- reviews, product