Peak 1™ Butane/Propane Stove
When you need a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman® Peak 1™ Butane/Propane Stove. It’s designed to fit a 6-in. pan on top of the serrated supports and can boil 1 liter of water in just over 3 minutes. The fully-adjustable heat goes from simmer to full boil with up to 10,000 BTUs of power. You’ll see fewer flare-ups with a generated fuel system, while the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re ready to break camp, the burner easily separates from the fuel cartridge for compact packing. Without fuel attached, the entire stove is only 6.7 ounces, so it won’t weigh you down when you want to travel light.
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Powerful burner boils 1 L of water in 3.25 min.
• Lightweight at only 6.7 oz. (189.9 g) for easy carrying
• Folding design to easily fit in your pack
• Fits a 6-in. pan
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Serrated pan supports let you stir pots and pans without them slipping
• Generated fuel system minimizes flare-ups after lighting
• Lasts up to 1 hour on high on one Coleman® 3250 220-g fuel cartridge (sold separately)
• Perfect for backpacking, emergencies and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Peak 1™ Butane/Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kalel from Sucks, over heats after 2 minutes or less Horrible stove would not recommend, only stays on for a minute or two, flame doesn’t hold up in the mildest most subtle wind
Date published: 2018-03-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Missouri hiker from Works great I’ve had the peak one stove for 2 years. Used it backpacking in Missouri and Montana. It has worked every time and is a great option for the money. Has a slower boil time when it’s 8 degrees but still works!
Date published: 2018-07-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by 12346789 from Good unit for the price We use this 4wheeling and also kayaking overnight. Has performed well heating military cups to cook with.
Date published: 2018-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by okiefirefighter from Cheap and cranks out heat like a cutting torch I love this little stove. this was my first venture into canister stoves and I'm glad it was. It can simmer at a low flame and also can really crank out the BTUs to roll boil water in a few short minutes. I use the Stanley adventure cookset and this fits nicely inside of it. For the price, its too good to not try.
Date published: 2018-08-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 197ms
- reviews, product