Bottle Top Propane Stove
When you’re looking for a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman® Bottle Top Propane Stove. The cooking surface fits an 8-in. pan above a fully adjustable burner that delivers up to 10,000 BTUs of cooking power. The PerfectFlow™ technology will keep the heat steady, and you'll use less fuel too thanks to the Perfectheat™ technology. Wind baffles help shield your flame from the wind so the most heat possible goes into making your meal. When you’re ready to leave camp, the burner and base easily separate from the propane bottle for compact packing.
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 8-in. pan
• Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact, easy carrying
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
• Large stable base makes stirring easy
• Lasts up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for backpacking, hunting, camping and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Bottle Top Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by GreginTexas from Design not well thought out. Very good 10000 BTU rating but it's top heavy with 8" 4qt pot. I also have a Coleman Powerpack propane stove I bought after this one and it's a better design but only has 7500 BTU rating. Wish the BTU rating were switched as it's low design works well for up to a 12" cast iron pan. I still use the bottle top but only for smaller pots and pans.
Date published: 2018-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gilpin from great product Very affordable, very convenient, very handy, very useful
Date published: 2017-11-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product