Fold N Go™ Stove
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a stove that folds up smaller than a briefcase with the lightweight Fold N Go™ Propane Stove. The full-size cooking surface easily fits two 10-in. pans so you can prepare different dishes at the same time. You don’t even need a match to light this compact campsite kitchen. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable 10,000-BTU burners. The PerfectFlow™ technology will keep the heat steady, and you'll use less fuel too thanks to the Perfectheat™ technology. When you’re done, the removable chrome-plated grates make cleaning quick and easy.
• Instastart™ ignition for automatic, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• Folding design for compact storage and transportation
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits two 10-in. pans at the same time
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Built-in handles for easier carrying and extra portability
• Durable, chrome-plated grates are removable for easy cleaning
• Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
• Lasts more than 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for picnicking, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Fold N Go™ Stove is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Countessa from Very cool stove Great stove, cooked with 2 side by side 10in skillets and no issues. Heats quickly and evenly. Very easy standard replacement parts if needed. Easy to clean and put away. Recommend getting the storage bag for it. Only drawback - on a windy day (such as at the beach) there is nothing to block the wind with so have had to use a makeshift wall high enough so the wind didn't effect the flames. Does Coleman make a portable shield for their open grills and stoves?
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by edwards19189 from Best portable stove Quick to setup, easy to use, and very portable. With bag, you can have everything you need at your fingertips.
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Idaho7530 from Compact and works great I take it camping...fantastic. I'm also a prepper, so peace of mind having it as a back-up.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bear from Fold N Go Stove This is a great little stove we us it camping all the time.
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pika from The best stove ever! I've taken this stove everywhere. It doesn't take much room, it's easy to use.
Date published: 2017-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by jp88 from Excellent stove! We used this stove for camping and it was amazing! Easy to use and clean and folds up compact. We were very happy!
Date published: 2018-06-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Field work from Busy work lifestyle I am on the road for work so hot meals aren’t always possible, my hope is that this will allow me to grill out more easily, I will update later during the summer.
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carolynis007 from Love this stove I've had my Fold N Go about 12 years and still love it. One side has great output for heating water quickly or cooking on high heat. It lights easily and is easy to clean. The storage bag is very handy. It's easy to bring along to many day trips to make cocoa for a sledding day or use for a full weekend camping.
Date published: 2019-07-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 133ms
- reviews, product