Powerhouse® Dual Fuel™ Lantern
Light up the campsite in any weather with the efficient Coleman® Powerhouse® Dual Fuel™ Lantern. Dual Fuel™ technology gives you the convenience of using Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline. And since one gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. The 2-mantle design of this lantern creates a steady, bright glow of up to 800 lumens of light that reaches up to 22 meters away. A quick match strike is all you need to get your lantern started, then simply dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the fuel tank provides a steady base when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. When you're ready to head home, so is this lantern since it doesn't require any disassembly, which means it's always ready to go with you on your next bright adventure.
• Dual Fuel™ design conveniently burns Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
• All Season Strong™ technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
• 1 gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
• 800 lumens on high casts light up to 22 meters
• Lasts up to 5 hours on high or 20 hours on low on 2.5 pints of Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
• Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
• Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
• High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
• Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
• 2 String Tie #21 mantles included
• Filtering funnel included
• Lights with matches
• 5-year limited warranty
Powerhouse® Dual Fuel™ Lantern is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RockerMan from A great lantern I purchased this lantern last year and us it for camping and lighting up my deck in the evenings for effect. It provides plenty of light and I have had no issues with it. My parents had a Coleman fueled lantern for camping when I was a kid. This is where I learned to light, operate, and maintain these wonderful light sources. I am so glad that these are still made. An extra added bonus is that it provides a lot of heat in case you are placed in an off-grid scenario, by choice or otherwise.
Date published: 2018-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by McTaggart from Heirloom quality I've had this lantern since the mid-1990s and it still works like new. Mantles are sort of fragile but cheap and easily replaceable... they last longer if handled and transported upright. I highly recommend getting Coleman's plastic carry case which does a great job of protecting the lantern and makes it easier to pack and carry.
Date published: 2018-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bubowski from 1990 and still going strong My wife and I got one of these for a wedding present in 1990 (marrried in Yosemite). Just got back from camping on the Sonoma Coast in Northern California and it still works perfectly!
Date published: 2018-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by buckbrow1 from Seems to work great So far so good. It's lit up every time I've needed it too so far. Still is made in the USA save for the globe, that's what made be decide to buy a new lantern as opposed to buying an old one. The only real complaint is that the sticker is garbage and is already bubbling off. The sticker on my new Stove is also garbage and the lettering wore off somewhat after a normal cleaning. I also dislike that the the model numbers are really confusing now, since they got rid of the older numbering convention.
Date published: 2018-11-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product