Premium Dual Fuel™ Lantern with Case
Light up the campsite in any weather with the efficient Coleman® Premium Dual Fuel™ Lantern with Case. Dual Fuel™ technology gives you the convenience of using Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline. And since one gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. The 2-mantle design of this lantern creates a steady, bright glow of up to 700 lumens of light that reaches up to 16 meters away. A quick match strike is all you need to get your lantern started, then simply dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the fuel tank provides a steady base when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. When you're ready to head home, so is this lantern since it doesn't require any disassembly. Simply pop it in the included case after it cools, and it's ready to go with you on your next bright adventure.
• Dual Fuel™ design conveniently burns Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
• All Season Strong™ technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
• 1 gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
• 700 lumens on high casts light up to 16 meters
• Lasts up to 5.25 hours on high or 13.5 hours on low on 1.25 pints of Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
• Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
• Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
• High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
• Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
• 2 String Tie #21 mantles included
• Filtering funnel included
• Lights with matches
• Hard carry case included
• 5-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Premium Dual Fuel™ Lantern with Case is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KenG from Can't Beat Coleman Lanterns We now have 4 Coleman lanterns with this purchase. Two of them are from the 70s and still look and operate like new. I tried several battery operated lanterns a few years ago because I got tired of replacing mantles but realized how much I miss the glow of a gas lantern.
Date published: 2018-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris K from Great product Love the lantern. Keeps the campsite lit all night.
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Unknown from Did not light up I'm glad I took my old coleman lantern, because the new lantern simply wouldn't stay lit. I have used coleman lanterns for 40 years. I know how they work, I have kept two lanterns that are 20 years old in working order. I was unable to troubleshoot the new lantern while surf fishing.
Date published: 2018-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jlrich from Great product Great quality product as always. Lantern fired right up with no issues at all. Waiting patiently to use of ice fishing along side the powerhouse I currently own and use.
Date published: 2018-12-13
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product