Puddle Jumper® Life Jacket - Boat
Amp up the fun for kids in the water with a Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Life Jacket. This US Coast Guard-approved life jacket can be used instead of a Type III PFD to help keep your child safe while they play in the water. The premium construction is made from durable nylon to last season after season. And with the fun character on the front, your child will never want to take off their life jacket. Whether they're at the pool, the beach or on a boat, your child will be able to move and swim freely, and they'll get a confidence boost if they are learning how to swim. The adjustable buckle on the back makes it easy to get your little one in and out of the life jacket, and ensures a secure fit during all the fun.
• US Coast Guard-approved life jacket - Type V/III
• When worn, this can substitute for a Type III life jacket
• Nylon shell for long-lasting durability
• Playful design for more fun in the water
• Helps beginners in the water learn to swim
• Comfortable design, more freedom to swim and play
• Adjustable buckle snaps in back
• Made in the USA of US and foreign components
• Fits children 30-50 lbs.
Puddle Jumper® Life Jacket - Boat is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Buyer beware Make sure you check your State regulations. In Maryland, these life jackets are NOT legal on Maryland waterways. Life jackets for children under the age of 4 MUST have a crotch strap, head/neck rest and a strap at the neck to be able to grab and pull the child out of the water.
Date published: 2018-06-01
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product