Puddle Jumper® Kids 2-in-1 Life Jacket and Rash Guard, Surfboards
The U.S. Coast Guard-approved Puddle Jumper® Kids 2-in-1 Life Jacket and Rash Guard can be used instead of a Type III personal flotation device to help keep children (33 to 55 pounds) safe while they play in or on the water; it is also certified for use on a boat. This life vest features a built-in rash guard that offers UPF 50+ sun protection, blocking 93% of UVA and UVB rays both in and out of the water. Unlike some PFDs, this one is made from woven polyester, resulting in a softer fabric and less chafing; it also features a fun surfboard print in front so kids won’t rush to take it off. Whether they're at the pool, lake, or beach, children wearing this 2-in-1 life jacket and rash guard can move and swim freely thanks to its comfortable, non-restricting design, which allows for a full 360-degree range of motion.
• U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jacket is certified for use on boats
• Built-in rash guard offers UPF 50+ sun protection to block 93% of UVA and UVB rays, wet or dry
• Comfortable, non-restricting design lets active kids enjoy a full range of motion
• Zipper and adjustable buckle in back ensure a secure fit
• Woven polyester for softer fabric with less chafing
• Fits children 33-55 lb
You May Also Like
Puddle Jumper® Kids 2-in-1 Life Jacket and Rash Guard, Surfboards is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gval from Works great..love it! My 5 year old grandson uses almost daily in our pool. Jumping off diving board and doing back floats.
Date published: 2018-07-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Leam from Too small, uncomfortable Didn't fit even though my child is within the weight and age range. Also the attached rashguard is not comfortable, too constricting. Had to pay for shipping both ways, ridiculous.
Date published: 2019-08-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product