Quad® Pro 800L LED Lantern
Get the convenience of multiple lights in one when you have the Coleman® Quad® Pro 800L LED Lantern. When you need to take some light with you without taking the whole lantern, simply pop one of the take-along light panels off the base to use as a personal light. Each panel also has a built-in flashlight providing the options of directional or area lighting whenever you leave the main area. The magnetic attachment system on each panel lets you stick them to toolboxes, car hoods, the steel frame of your shelter, or other metal surfaces for hands-free light. Or, you can flip out the fold down panel handle and use it as a stand to prop the panel up on a table. When you return the panels back to the base, the batteries will automatically recharge. If every panel needs to be removed, a light on the base will stay lit to help you find your way back to the main campsite. Plus, with the mobile charging output, you can keep your phone and other mobile devices charged if you're not around a power source or if the power is out. When everything is together the lantern shines up to 800 lumens on high for up to 20 hours or 100 lumens on low for up to 400 hours, so you can enjoy good times with your friends and family long into the night.
• 4 take-along light panels recharge on base
• Perfect for when you need light in more than one place
• Built-in flashlight on each panel provides directional light when you need it
• Fold-down panel handles double as stands
• Magnetic panels provide hands-free light when attached to toolboxes, car hoods, steel-framed shelters and more
• USB charging port to charge your mobile devices
• Base light stays lit when panels are removed
• Fold-down lantern handle for easy carrying in a space-saving design
• Individual controls on base and each panel
• 3 modes (lantern): high, medium, low
• 3 modes (panel): high, low, flashlight
• Lumens (lantern): 800 (high), 200 (medium), 100 (low)
• Lumens (panel): 100 (high), 25 (low), 100 (flashlight)
• Runtime (lantern 8D): 20 hours (high), 120 hours (medium), 400 hours (low)
• Runtime (lantern 4D): 13 hours (high), 70 hours (medium), 200 hours (low)
• Runtime (panel): 3 hours (high), 14 hours (low), 3 hours (flashlight)
• Beam distance (lantern): 18 m (high), 11 m (medium), 7 m (low)
• Beam distance (panel): 13 m (high), 6 m (low), 40 m (flashlight)
• IPX4 water-resistant design
• Base powered by 4 or 8 D batteries to conserve battery usage or maximize performance (sold separately)
• Each panel powered by 3 AAA NiMH batteries (included)
• Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Quad® Pro 800L LED Lantern is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 1 out of 5 by troy from Whatever you do, DO NOT lose one of the lights! I was very excite to get the lantern, thought it was a great concept, unfortunately sometime during my camping trip one of the detachable lights fell off (it does not take much, they are not firmly on there). When I got home I contacted Coleman to purchase a replacement, I wasn't looking for a free light, it was my fault it was lost, and I was told that there were no replacements available, so I now have a crazy expensive light that is missing an important piece, very disappointing. Coleman obviously makes the light, so I do not understand how they cannot come up with a replacement light.
Date published: 2018-06-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mark from Big improvement over previous generation I've used the dual detachable LED lantern for a number of years now. I find the concept to be useful for camping so I decided to try to new quad lantern. The quad lantern is a big improvement. The two additional independent lights are useful in a campsite and the magnets allow for more positioning options. I'll reserve judgement on how reliable the connectors and rechargeable batteries are until I use it more. The flashlight mode and the USB port are very useful. While the battery requirements are significant, the service provided is worth it. Based on the dual lantern, I expect the batteries to last for a number of years of occasional usage.
Date published: 2018-10-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rocky from Don't buy for power outages We bought this for power outages. The problem is that the four panel lights constantly suck power from the installed D cells to stay charged. Result: No power at all when you really need it. Replacing eight D cells regularly is expensive, but if you don't, you have no reliable light source. Camping use, maybe. Emergency use, NO.
Date published: 2018-11-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Was Excited Consumer from Great Concept of a Product I purchased this device around Christmas time via QVC and when it arrived one of the panels did not work. QVC recommended I contact Coleman since I liked the device and wanted to keep it; contacted Coleman's warranty department and the device was replaced. While the initial customer service process was great, the same thing occurred with the replacement device--one of the panels did not work. I contacted customer service again and was told to replace the batteries. This is ridiculous, as I should not have to replace batteries on a new device and what's more disturbing is, why wasn't the product inspected before it was shipped to me in both cases. The batteries should have been tested! Since this, another one of the panels is not working. I'm going to replace the batteries but again I don't like the fact that I'm incurring a cost (batteries) for a supposedly brand new device. Very dissatisfied with the product because of this.
Date published: 2018-01-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by Annoyed from Not all removable lamps are working. Shipping box was dented and one lamp won't recharge or stay illuminated.
Date published: 2018-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by CharlieXIII from Wow ! Best camping lantern. Great for power outage also !
Date published: 2018-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cheep o from Be careful not all quads are pro thought I was buying the pro at a cheaper price but Colman makes a quad that looks like the pro but has non of the extra features .
Date published: 2017-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by PaulG from Can be upgraded The alkaline Dcells are wired in 2 parallel strings of 4 batteries. I replaced them with NiMH recharagables, wired to a waterproof charging port I added near the base. I bought a high-current 4-cell external NiMH battery charger to plug in to the port, and now I have a proper rechargable lantern. It should have come this way from the factory, but it was an easy upgrade.
Date published: 2018-10-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product