QuickBed® Elite Extra High Airbed – Twin
Enjoy added convenience and cushion when you relax in a Coleman® QuickBed® Elite Extra High Airbed. It comes with the convenience of a built-in 4D pump, so you'll always be ready to inflate your bed, indoors or outdoors. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. The added height and ComfortStrong™ coil construction provide better support, while a soft top offers relaxation for sleepers on the go. When you're ready to pack up, the bed fits easily inside the included carry bag for easy storage until you're ready for your next adventure.
- AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
- ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support for superior comfort
- Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
- Built-in 4D pump ensures you're always ready to inflate your bed, outdoors or indoors (batteries sold separately)
- Extra-high height for added cushion while you sleep
- Soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort
- Fits standard twin size sheets
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 9.5 in.
- Carry bag included
- 1-year limited warranty
QuickBed® Elite Extra High Airbed – Twin is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Denise from Worked will for my son Worked great for my son while he was on a church mission trip. This is our second. Have been happy with both!
Date published: 2018-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gym coach from Great air bed This was just like my other Coleman that lasted for fourteen years. I like the fact that the battery pack is built in...so you are not having to try to find an outlet and that you can just blow it up anywhere. I take it to gymnastics meets when I have extra children with me.
Date published: 2018-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by TomJ from Great Mattress... I use this a my daily mattress. Really like it. Wish they would make it in an twin XL though. 73 inch length is a bit short. I asked them if they would, they wrote me back with a stupid answer then blew me off.
Date published: 2018-09-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by kellief from Affordable-get what you pay for we purchased for a 10 day trip. we needed to pick up and move everyday. this tent is time consuming and you need 2
Date published: 2018-09-13
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 163ms
- reviews, product